sunset

sunset

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Dream within dream

One day, my friend and i chatted about dream. He talked that he can smell marijuana in his dream, although he never smell that in real life (because it is forbidden in our religion), he as asked me, is it possible to smell in dream? If yes, is it possible to smell something we never smell? Hmm, i never know about it. Then i googling and found an article that mention, blind people also have a dream, but different with normal people, they dream about smell and usually it smell something that they ever smell. I give this answer to my friend, he is not blind person, so it little bit weird. 

Later that, we chat about dream, inception, lucid dream, and dream within dream. So aftter that conversation, i have experience about dream within dream, two times :

1. In my dream, my nephew (4 years old) disturb me while i am sleeping. Then in that dream, i dream that my nephew grow up (maybe 8 or 10 years old) and disturb me (again) while i sleeping. 
2. In my dream, i met with my old friend (my elementary school), then in that dream, i dream i meet my old friend (my junior high shcool) and tell her that i have met with my old friend (my elementary school friend) in my dream.

So, in two my dream within dream, i have two layers dream that have same theme. 

My friend told me, i must write this story in my blog, perhaps i have pattern in my dream. In the begining, i just little bit scary that i believe in "shaman thing", but he said that technology nowadays is shaman thing in the past, just because we don't know that, yet.
Ok, nailed it :D


No comments:

Post a Comment